Frame Dining Table 05
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
The Frame dining table is crafted from teak and supported on a powder-coated steel frame. Its raw, natural finish celebrates the imperfections of the timber, making this a completely unique furniture piece – merging the simplicity in the design with the essence of the materiality.
Show Care Instructions
Raw Steel, Waxed Steel
Important to note: Our raw steel products have a light wax sealant applied to its surface, in order to enhance and maintain it natural steel look.
Should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be reapplied and rubbed in. Weylandts Raw Steel Wax (WAX0008) is available for purchase, separately.
How to care for RAW STEEL, WAXED STEEL:
• Dust regularly.
• Steel is not rust proof and must not be wiped down with a damp cloth.
• Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scours, silver or brass cleaners.
• Raw or waxed steel will rust if left outside or if liquids are left on the steel. Wipe spills immediately.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.