Dante Dining Chair
National delivery using courier.
3 – 7 days.
The Dante Dining Chair embodies the essence of Brazilian modernism, showcasing organic shapes crafted from natural materials. Made from teak, the chair's seat comes in graphite outdoor fabric, enhanced by intricate forest green woven rope.
Show Care Instructions
Outdoor Rope | Polymer | Polypropylene
How to care for OUTDOOR ROPE, POLYMER, POLYPROPYLENE:
• Apply a mist of soapy water with a spray bottle and work the solution into the rope with a soft cloth.
• Blot and use slight pressure. Do not rub as this will loosen the fibres and abrade the rope.
Performance Fabrics: Polyester, Acrylic
Refer to the sewn-in label on the product for washing instructions.
Important to note: Fabric can pill due to the friction of continuous
movement on the same spot.
How to care for performance fabrics:
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and heat, this could cause fading and discolouration.
• Pilling can be removed with a fabric shaver.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.