Coal Norvigo Marble Tables
The Coal range features heavy sandblasted marble tops with etched black timber bases, providing you with the perfect synergy of mixed materials, techniques and craftsmanship. Available in coffee and side table options, the Coal range is a standout contemporary option for any home.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Use a dry clean cloth to dust regularly. If required, a damp, soft cloth may be used. Do not use abrasive or oil-based cleaners. Blot spills immediately to avoid moisture, penetrating the wood.