Classic C Round Table
Simple, classic and practical, this set of occasional side tables offers both form and function. Powder-coated steel legs complement a variety of tops, including forest brown, forest green and red flamingo marble, and leathered slate.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use coarse abrasive powders, metallic scourers, silver or brass cleaners. Steel is not rust proof and should not be wiped down with a damp cloth. This product is natural steel with a wax coating, should the wax coating get scratched all that is needed is for wax to be applied and rubbed in. WAX0008 available for purchase separately.