Butterfly Dining Chair | Linen
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Polyethylene, Polymer, Polypropylene, Polyresin, Viro Polypeel, Ecolene
How to care for POLYRESIN, VIRO POLYPEEL, ECOLENE:
• Wipe the surface clean by using a damp cloth.
• A quarterly wash with mild detergent is recommended.