Burnt Teak Root Coffee Table With Glass
Not available online. Please enquire in-store.
This Coffee Table is unique thus cracks, imperfections, wear and colour variations form part of the character. Timber movement will occur as this is a natural product. It can be used under cover outdoors but please note wood will weather. Please note size mentioned is an approximate only. Due to the high moisture content of this natural product please do not place it on a carpet as this can lead to staining. The tough tempered glass top has a polished edge and is included in the price above.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Glass is fragile and can crack, chip or break if mishandled.
Changes in temperatures and humidity can cause expansion and contraction of glass resulting in cracks.
How to care for glass:
• Wipe with a soft damp cloth. DO NOT use scour pads.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents.
• Use newspaper to polish the glass and prevent streaking.
Teak, Aged Teak
Teak has an abundance of natural oils, making it durable and suitable for outdoor conditions.
Important to note: Continued exposure to sun and rain will turn the timber a beautiful, silver-grey patina. This weathering process will happen quite quickly once the teak product is placed outside. However, within a couple of months, the timber should settle and stabilise.
Avoid placing teak tables directly on carpets. The natural oils can cause damage and stains to the carpet fibre.
How to care for TEAK finishes:
• Sponge product with the foam of a water-and-dish-washing-liquid mixture. Over time, the wood will absorb more of the soap making the timber repellent to marks. This treatment does not guarantee against stains.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of teak furniture.