Baza Stool | Forest Green
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 - 14 days.
The Baza stool, skillfully crafted in India, showcases a combination of a forest green marble top and mango wood base. The latter has distinctive grooving, which adds an element of interest, while the marble top, in a shade of black oil, creates a striking contrast against the wood base. The marble is sandblasted, resulting in a matte finish that adds texture and sophistication. This sandblasted treatment enhances the natural veining and depth of the marble, giving it a unique appearance.
Show Care Instructions
Important to note: Variations in the natural veining and colouration make each piece of marble unique. No two items are exactly alike. Natural stone is porous and susceptible to marking and stains.
How to care for MARBLE:
• Dust frequently with a clean, soft cloth.
• Do not rub, scratch of scour.
• Protect from acidic substances such as wine, coffee and fruit juice. Wipe off liquids immediately and rinse with a clean, damp cloth.
• Do not leave any oily products on the stone.
• Always use coasters on marble tabletops.
Use a dry clean cloth to dust regularly. If required, a damp, soft cloth may be used. Do not use abrasive or oil-based cleaners. Blot spills immediately to avoid moisture, penetrating the wood.