5 Piece Santorini Configuration
Regional delivery by Weylandts.
4 – 14 business days.
Images shown display examples of typical damage on this product but damage to the product you receive may vary in the extent of damage, for example scratches, scuffs, chips, cracks and marks.
Show Care Instructions
How to care for ALUMINIUM:
• Clean with damp, soft cloth and neutral cleaning agent (pH value -7). Do not scour.
• Avoid letting water stand on the surface of your furniture.
• If aluminium is in a saltwater climate, rinse off and wash with soap weekly to remove all salt, as salt deposits can damage the finish.
• Exposure to humid conditions might cause greenish deposits on the surface. This can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
• Excessive force or dragging may bend aluminium frames or legs.
Outdoor Cushions – Canvas & Foam
Water resistant and UV resistant canvas. Fabric is water repellent, not waterproof. Foams are not quick-dry foam and direct sunlight will fade the colour of cushions over time.Brush off loose dirt and vacuum regularly with soft brush. Blot excess liquid and wipe spills immediately with a clean absorbent cloth or sponge. Do not rub. If necessary use warm water and gently wipe the spill. Dry with clean towel. Furniture should always be completely dry before placing cushions or covers on the seats. Professional cleaning is recommended.
Outdoor Rope | Polymer | Polypropylene
How to care for OUTDOOR ROPE, POLYMER, POLYPROPYLENE:
• Apply a mist of soapy water with a spray bottle and work the solution into the rope with a soft cloth.
• Blot and use slight pressure. Do not rub as this will loosen the fibres and abrade the rope.